Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Retief Moves Eco-Friendly AHEAD

Ladies (and gentlemen), any day that I get to talk about Retief Goosen... is a GOOD DAY!

Fairway Golf Magazine: AHEAD headwear and apparel endorsee Retief Goosen debuted the company's new eco-friendly polo collection this past week in Bermuda. The new line is scheduled into golf shops this November, and has enjoyed a strong sell-in this fall. Kudos to AHEAD for going GREEN!

So like, this one time... I met "The Goose" at the Honda Classic. It was this past year in West Palm Be-atch! OMG! A self-proclaimed PGA Tour crazed-fan, flippin' out n' fumblin' my lip-gloss, I made it to Retief across the room with poise. He is nothing shy of AMAZING! Such a polite gentleman... ok, I'm done bragging!!!Retief wears his clothes well and AHEAD will move their eco-friendly brand AHEAD with him aboard. He is simply a graceful man with a calm, endearing and elegant presence... Goosen is Golf's McDreamy!
Cost: AHEAD's eco-friendly collection is available in a variety of color patterns and will retail between $45-$65.

Jeff Waller, AHEAD National Sales Director: "We all need to start thinking green to better our lives for the future." If Retief's giving me the GREEN LIGHT, I'm a GO!