Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Williams talkin' Smack!

T-Woods is blasting back onto the media scene as caddy/BFF Steve Williams talks smack about Phil Mickelson... oooooohhhhh!!! "I wouldn't call Mickelson a great player ... 'cause I hate the pr*ck."- He says. "Tiger doesn't like him too much."- He says. Williams even makes mention of stories regarding Phil's "Manb**bs"! Way Harsh:)

Steve Williams - MSNBC: “I don’t deny that him and I don’t get along,” Steve Williams told The Associated Press from his home in New Zealand. “I shouldn’t have said it, but no harm was meant. I was just having some fun.”

Tiger Woods - Golf-Fanhouse.com: "I was disappointed to read the comments attributed to Steve Williams about Phil Mickelson, a player that I respect," Woods said in a statement Monday. "It was inappropriate. The matter has been discussed and dealt with."

Oh Snap! Can you imagine Tiger dealing with it? If it were me, I would make sure to put on a lot of lipgloss, a sorry puppy face and wear my 5-inch red pumps (Tiger loves red;) and a black Miracle Bra from Victoria's Secret so he's slightly distracted while lecturing me;) WOW! ...but it would be interesing to hear how Steve prepared?

In response to the Chuck-e-Cheese comments made by Williams, Phil Mickelson said, "All I could think of was how lucky I am to have a class act like Bones (his caddie, Jim Mackay) on my bag and representing me."
5-points for Phil and minus-10 points for Steve! TEAM PHIL - I never thought the day would come?

Note to Steve Williams: Dude. Not cool dude:( I mean, you're pretty cool because you hang out with Tiger Woods 24-7, but that doesn't give you the right to talk smack (openly-at least), in fact it means the opposite son! Finally, Don't hate the PLAYA, hate the GAME! Golf Couture, keepin' it real...