Sunday, February 8, 2009

Charlie Axel Woods

Big sister Sam has some company as Charlie Axel Woods - What a ROCK STAR name! - was welcomed into the world on Sunday night. I'm sure he is as cute as a button! So exciting!

Golf Channel's Mercer Baggs says: "Everyone knows Tiger has been playing the fiddle since he was 4-months-old and idolizes Charlie Daniels. What's less known, however, is that Woods and Guns N' Roses front man Axel Rose are very tight."

Dear Mercer:
Well aren't you Mr. Tiger Woods Trivia! Ummm, I'm sorry but... I clearly must be living under a rock cuz I did NOT know that Tiger played the fiddle, but - thanks to you Mr. Baggs - I do now!!! I know who Axel Rose "actually" is, and that is good enough for me!


Congrats Tiger, Elin and Sam on a healthy and happy baby boy:)

Images:
www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+play/1-796-Sam_Woods_Baby_Photos
www.daylife.com/photo/09Uf3ku3xQ7Q7