Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guess Who's Bizack?

Tiga Woods Y'all - Tiga Woods Y'all - Tiga - Tiga - Tiga Woods Y'all! Woot Woot! Yeagahhh! Can I chant and cheer some more, cuz I can go on all day! Tiger Woods makes his comeback this week and the world is MORE THAN ready.

It's match play to start 2009:) Tiger will be up against #64 world-ranked 34 year old - Australian, Brenden Jones, in the first round of the Accenture Match Play Championship. It's the totally perfect comeback strategy Big Tigger!

Brenden Jones: "Obviously, being 64 in the world, I'm going to be playing No. 1, 2 or 3. But I've come a long way. If I'm going to get beat by anybody, I would like to get beat by Tiger." Do I sniff a forfeit Brenden?

The sponsors that got a "discount" is promotional advertising because of the "economy" are now "excited" because they hit the "jackpot"! You feel me on that one? Who knew?

Accenture Match Play Party with Cartwheels and Mimosas at my crib all weekend long Girlfriend!

Image: Associated Press