Saturday, February 28, 2009

This Weekend...

Accenture Match Play didn't turn out the way I confidently predicted. Let's just say we had to "cancel my Mimosa and Cartwheel party" cuz Tim Clark spanked Tiger from the get. What do I do with all the party hats and whistles?

Even still, Tiger is the number 7 searched figure on Yahoo.com this morning. The Tiger/Golf Channel remains excited and tomorrow will be a great day!

THE MATCH-UPS:

Geoff Ogilvy: Looking strong, good win against McIllroy. So clutch and has the most winning experience... The hottest of the final four - and isn't afraid to rock pink:)
Paul Casey: Solid this week. Great player and always has been, but still doesn't stand out in my mind? He seems to be breezing through? I want to pinch his cheeks:)
PREDICTION: Ogilvy

Stewart Cink: Always so smiley! He is too sweet! I want to pinch his cheeks too!!!
Ross Fisher: "Where you be hidin at?" This guy has great hair and is a little secret hottie! He finished T-13th at the Dubai Desert Classic a few weeks back... This will be a great match!
PREDICTION: Fisher

Championship Winner: Ogilvy

... but then again, we thought Tiger was going to DESTROY!!!?